Nicole (ultimate_reject) wrote in realcrit,


I'm trying to figure out the name of an artist...

He did big paintings on canvas where it was an image from far away and when you looked at it closely, it was different squares with different shapes\colors within the squares. I think he may have done a sort of pop art but I'm not sure what you would classify his work as. I think he also was from the 1980's, but i could be completely far off about the dates. His work seems recent though. Any ideas on possible artist names?
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
  • 1 comment